MALE FEMINISTS Apologize For Being Men And EVEN LEFT WING WOMEN ARE SICK OF IT

male feminists

Male feminists are a thing now, unfortunately.

But, even some radical feminists find them ridiculous. In this essay published in the Guardian, a left-wing feminist explains why she can’t stand men who call themselves feminists:

In theory, it sounds excellent. It would be a hard slog to have a relationship with someone whose sociopolitical stance differs hugely from yours, so when I first began identifying as a feminist I thought that my beliefs would carry over seamlessly in to my dating life as well. I’m a feminist, so shouldn’t the men I date and sleep with be feminists too?

Unfortunately, it wasn’t quite so simple. From the man who opened a text conversation with a photo of his naked chest and encouraged me to reciprocate in the name of the Free The Nipple movement, to the fellow who agonised over accepting a blowjob because, despite enjoying them, he found the act simply too degrading to let me perform; dating male feminists turned out to be one of the least empowering decisions I’ve ever made.

These guys are not only an insult to masculinity, they threaten humanity in general with their nonsense.

Image: (Ambrosekane)

Comments

1. Steven Reed says

Male feminist – it’s just another way of saying “I’m a douche”. Any man who calls himself this should be taken out back and slapped because you have stopped being a man.
    r8it-now.com

• Alan says

No way. Why would a gay guy be a feminist. Feminism is for women and a gay male wants nothing to do with women. A male feminist is just a self hating beta male hoping to get pity sex from women.

2. TJ says

“agonized over accepting a blowjob”…I don’t think those words have ever been put together in that way before. Seriously, pansy men, give it up already. Even the feminists that you grovel before think you’re a joke.

3. Berzrkr50 says

I’m thinking a good, strong smack upside the head wouldn’t be out of line, although I really wouldn’t want to see them cry; I’d need to call them a waaahmbulance!

4. RonHess says

I wonder if these female feminists now realize how utterly wrong and evil feminism really is… for men AND women… sadly, they’re probably not that bright.

5. White says

“Anti-racists” say they must inflict Diversity on us whites to end racism.
    We all know that something that get’s declared “Diverse” was formerly white.
    Diversity means Chasing Down The Last White Person.
    It’s Genocide.
    “Anti-racist” is a codeword for anti-white.