Clueless College Students Can’t Identify Photos of JOE BIDEN OR RONALD REAGAN (VIDEO)

College students biden reagan

How do you even get into college if you can’t identify the current vice president or one of the best presidents in the last fifty years?

The Daily Signal reported:

There They Go Again: College Students Can’t Identify Photo of Ronald Reagan

A video shows “politically challenged” college students are unable to identify former President Ronald Reagan in a photograph.

“Was that a former president?” a student majoring in government and international politics at George Mason University asked when shown the picture of Reagan. “Nixon, maybe?”

Numerous students at George Mason University, located near Washington, D.C., in Fairfax, Va., were unable to identity America’s beloved 40th president in the same classic photo.

One student guessed Bill Clinton.

“I’ve seen that guy before,” another student stalled before giving up.

Texas Tech University’s nonpartisan political organization PoliTech and the American Council of Trustees and Alumni, a nonprofit organization that promotes civic education at America’s colleges and universities, conducted the survey. They found that the students weren’t any better at identifying Vice President Joe Biden, but they easily identified Kim Kardashian.

Watch the video:

College students represent a significant portion of Bernie Sanders supporters.

Maybe we should ignore them in this election.

(Image:Source)

Comments

1. Jim says

The “why” is real simple – the did NOT get an education in grammar school or high school, both of whick are controlled by liberal minded teachers. Several years back, I met one of my nephews teachers who stated this was her last year as a teacher. She could not take the liberal propaganda that she was required to force on her students. I was pleasantly surprised at her statement. Other teachers present were shocked. It was the tip of a very large iceberg – leaning left.

• olddog says

I don’t deal with ANY of those folks so I have no comment ..well, except for the fact it’s Sunday, therefore I’m a WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYcist..and other bad “thingy’s” and “Stuff”..(D)oncha Knooooooooooooooooow…

• Jim says

They have learned how to mow their lawns (gas mowers too) and several have dogs as pets. There are others that have personal hygiene problems and I don’t even wave at or to them. So far, no knuckle draggers – San Francisco bid and won.

• olddog says

LOL..san franFREAKO..Raised and Lived 65 years in KALIFORNICA. LIEberal (D)ung-Holes turned PARADISE into a GD PIG PEN..The SOBs should be sent to HELL..TWICE!!!

• JacksonPearson says

We used to love to vacation at Carmel by the sea and visit San Francisco, but no more. Because of the way the city has evolved, I wouldn’t touch or want to go near San Fran again. A beautiful part of America has turned into genuine crap-hole.

• Geraldine Wolf says

❝my .friend’s mate Is getting 98$. HOURLY. on the internet.”….two days ago new McLaren. F1 bought after earning 18,512$,,,this was my previous month’s paycheck ,and-a little over, 17k$ Last month .,3-5 h/r of work a days ..with extra open doors & weekly. paychecks.. it’s realy the easiest work I have ever Do.. I Joined This 7 months ago and now making over 87$, p/h.Learn. More right Here!b!422➤➤➤➤➤ http://GlobalSuperEmploymentVacanciesReportsInsta/GetPaid/98$hourly…. .❦2:❦2:❦2:❦2:❦2:❦2:❦2:❦2:❦2:❦2:❦2:❦2:❦2:❦2:❦2:❦2:❦2:❦2:❦2:❦2:❦2:❦2:❦2:❦2:❦2:❦2:❦2:❦2:::::!b!422…..

2. Juan Motime says

Nobody would ever think this would happen with our great educational system… Where did we go wrong? Oh yea.. the great Amerikan educational system….

3. FlamingLimousineLiberal says

To get into most indoctrination, I mean, educational institutions, you simply declare yourself as liberal/progressive/socialist/communist with the intention of majoring in lesbian dance art or something similar.

Then be mystified why you can’t land a job and cry about your student loan debt saying it’s not fair.