NOT THE ONION: Sanders Wins Endorsement of SATANISTS FOR BERNIE

Bernie Satanists

The 2016 election is now reaching absurd proportions. A group of self-described Satanists has formed to endorse Bernie Sanders called Satanists for Bernie.

Infowars reports:

‘Bern Like Hell’: Satanists Rally Behind Socialist Bernie Sanders

Democrat socialist Bernie Sanders’ campaign has evidently roused the satanic electorate.

In a highly popular pro-Sanders meme group created on Facebook, a post with an image stating, “Satanists for Bernie 2016,” has received over 1,100 likes and more than 200 shares.

While the image’s creator is unknown, it is discussed in the comments that the Church of Satan, a central hub of satanic worship, has not officially endorsed any candidate for president.

Another group entitled the Satanic Communist Party, boasting over 2,000 members, also appears to lean pro-Bernie.

While supporters attempt to distance Sanders’ brand of socialism from Communism, revolutionaries instrumental in shaping the ideology, in particular Vladimir Lenin, have openly admitted, “The goal of socialism is Communism.”

In a 1986 book entitled Marx & Satan, author Richard Wumbrand, who was imprisoned for 14 years by the Communist government of Romania for espousing Christian beliefs, demonstrates through direct quotes that the man credited as the father of Communism crafted the ideology with inspiration from the powers of darkness and with the intent to destroy religion.

Anyone with any knowledge of history knows Communists despise people of faith.

What a sad commentary on the state of American culture.

(Image:Source)

Comments

• Six Cents says

10) For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.
        11) For we hear that there are some which walk among you disorderly, working not at all, but are busybodies.
        -2 Thessalonians 3:10-11

• Six Cents says

I work to provide for me and mine and I eat just fine on my own dime.
            Folks like you take and take and never say please, I guess you’ll have to put down the gubmint cheese…

• says

Yet you blame your supposed problems on the poor in this country while we drop $50.000 bombs on $100 tents, CONSTANTLY. I hope you are not a christian!

• Six Cents says

I blame nothing on the poor. I blame the lazy that feed off the labor of others and a gubmint that steals money from my pocket to garner votes for themselves via freebies while admonishing anyone that is poor that wishes to better themselves.

You probably believe that the current welfare freebies actually help the poor when in reality all the democrat policies do is keep the poor in perpetual poverty.

• Brendarwagner says

❝my .friend’s mate Is getting 98$. HOURLY. on the internet.❞….few days ago new McLaren. F1 bought after earning 18,512$,,,this was my previous month’s paycheck ,and-a little over, 17k$ Last month ..3-5 h/r of work a days ..with extra open doors & weekly. paychecks.. it’s realy the easiest work I have ever Do.. I Joined This 7 months ago and now making over 87$, p/h.Learn. More right Here;b699➤➤➤➤➤ http://GlobalSuperEmploymentVacanciesReportsData/GetPaid/98$hourly…. .❦2:❦2:❦2:❦2:❦2:❦2:❦2:❦2:❦2:❦2:❦2:❦2:❦2:❦2:❦2:❦2:❦2:❦2:❦2:❦2:❦2:❦2:❦2:❦2:❦2:❦2:❦2:❦2:::::;b699….

1. Six Cents says

Those that would promote evil are for the democrats? Wow, I’m sure the party that rejected God at their 2012 convention, promotes, encourages and rewards sloth and idleness, the killing of the unborn, muslim terrorists and every other human act of depravity are truly shocked that they would lock up the Satanist vote… Not.

• Six Cents says

Write your congressman, senator and 0bama.

Perhaps you’ll get lucky and 0bama will transplant some refugees from the middle east to your neighborhood and you can show them exactly how very ‘inclusive’ you can be.

To paraphrase AC/DC… “Lock up your daughters, lock up your wives, lock up your backdoor and run for you lives, the muslims are in our town, lottsa rapes are goin’ down…”

2. theragman says

As a card carrying member of The Satanic Temple, I support Bernie. Who better to represent me than someone well familiar with the system, who defiantly challenges it and demands justice?